CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My first flush..now pain

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
just_peachy Views: 1,708
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,890

Re: My first flush..now pain

Pale color stools may be a good indication of a stuck 'stone' blocking the bile. The general feeling bad is usually an indication that some 'stones' and their related toxins are still in your digestive track. The odd black things *may* be bits of calcified gallstone "shells" from Gallstones that hadn't completely hardened all the way through, but it's hard to tell without actually seeing them (um, no thanks, I'll take your word on it, hehe)

The apple juice may have softened a lot of semi-calcified 'stones' and related cholesterol sludge which formed a stool (which could be why the stool floated.)[Just a guess.]

Taking the Epsom Salts tonight should help (let us know!)

Have you done an enema to help remove any residual 'stones' and toxins? Very important to get that gunk OUT of your colon once released from the liver. Having a colonic done is ideal, but an enema or colema can definitely help. If you're dead set against anything enema/colonic related, try drinking a salt water flush First thing in the morning.

A few things to remember about a saltwater flush are:
It Must be taken on an empty stomach.
It Must be luke-warm (pretty warm, but drinkable.)
It Must be sea-salt, not regular white table salt .
It Should be downed as quickly as *comfortably* possible (usually takes me about 10 minutes to down the quart.)

Since you may have a stuck 'stone' you can definitely do another flush again as soon as you want. Normally it helps to wait a couple of weeks to let your body rebalance itself, but it's more important right now to get the bile flowing freely again. Once the 'stone' is unstuck, do give your body a two week rest, then continue every two weeks as needed. In the meantime, since your celebration dinner is now past, try to take it gentle on your system by eating low fat, mostly vegetable meals. juicing would be wonderful!

Congratulations on your first flush! What a fabulous birthday gift to give yourself! =)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)