CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how many of us become stone free

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
just_peachy Views: 4,080
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,904

Re: how many of us become stone free

Well, there really are lots of people who have flushed stone free.

Not all the stones we flush are the green ones. Just in the last month or so people have posted in here, me included, of flushing out older, harder, brown/tan/black calcified stones. If anyone takes the (many, many) hours needed to read back through ALL of the Liver Flush Forum s, they'll find countless posts about flushing older, calcified Gallstones and flushing clean.

There are plenty of accounts in these forums of people who've had their Gallstones "disappear" from the ultrasound. Reading that whole thread, actually, reading all the threads from the FAQ gives a lot of hope and reassurance. The gallbladder DOES release stones during flushing.

Why some of us keep flushing much longer than others, or keep flushing green stones, may simply be that some of us continue to create new stones. Diet, stress level, and toxic environments (including mercury laden Amalgam fillings) would be my main suspects as to why.

For instance, I'd flushed about/ at least 10 times, removed at least the magic number of 2000 stones, and felt better than I had in 20 years. The last flushes I did then were filled with tan, rust, brown hard "pebbles." During that time, my diet was very good, no coffee, no smoking, low stress, etc. But then my son was is a very bad accident with a long, long rehabilitation period. Stress skyrocketed, diet and everything else pretty much got tossed.

As soon as he was mostly back on his feet (about a year later) then came a whirlwind of multi-state moves, unemployment, repeat. Finally got my feet back under me and remembered what I knew to be healthy for me, not just for him. My first flush after all that brought a LOT of new green stones. The secondary mini-flush I did right after due to very pale stools brought out old, hard, calcified pebbles and a few decent sized, solid all the way through true large stones.

I'll be flushing again next week after an apple fast. I'm actually expecting to see more green stones due to the stress and diet but still hoping to get more of the really old nasty stones out. The reason I'm still flushing stones is a combination of having lived a hard life (for my liver) for nearly 40 years which built up a large collection and I kept doing things more recently to make new stones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (2)