CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is ginger tea ok to drink with candida diet?

riyan Views: 13,395
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,619,215

Re: is ginger tea ok to drink with candida diet?

i just started yesterday and realy it is proovng so effective for me...specialy after meal it digest my food so quickly and no growling from my stomach... and im using TURMERIC POWDER in my cooking coz it is good for colons as well...

one of my friend advising me seriosly to drink wheatgrass juice.. coz its very very good for innerbody .. so soon i will buy kit of wheatgrass from internet so then i will grow my own wheatgrass and juice it.....

im not using any pharmaceuticl antifungel since the day i have candida symtoms but i m on diet and i used raw garlic for first 15 days then quit it coz heard it realy not good for gut flora...
well does any body know any natural antifungel which not harm to my gut flora????????????????? if sm1 knows please inform me aswell i want to take it for 2 weeks more...

and also does anybody know about natural PROBIOTIC AND PREBIOTIC without any harms to use it.. it will b so appreciated ...thx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)