CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much food / best foods to eat on day of flush?

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
just_peachy Views: 1,166
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,968

Re: How much food / best foods to eat on day of flush?

The main thing is to eat NO fats or oil the day of the flush, that includes butter on a potato, oil in the salad dressing, regular yogurt, eggs, etc. I haven't noticed any notable difference in the amount of 'stones' whethr I eat grains or fruits or veggies, but I do get less nausea and feel better the next day if I stick to mainly green vegetables.

My metabolism basically requires me to eat every 3 to 4 hours. I can't fast on flush day. The time I tried, I was ready to gnaw on the table legs by bedtime and it was the one time I wound up vomiting the oil mixture.

After trial and error, I've found that the best flush day diet for me is a either a banana or apple for breakfast, and two all veggie salads around lunch - one around 11:00 and another around 1:30/2:00. By bedtime, I'm a little hungry, but not starving and I don't seem to have too many of the side effects I normally get from not eating. However, I do drink a LOT more water during the afternoon, between 16 and 32 oz more than my usual daily intake, and that probably helps with keeping hunger at bay.

Also, for some reason, drinking the saltwater flush first thing seems to help me NOT be so hungry during the day (haven't figured that one out yet.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)