CureZone   Log On   Join
photos of peeling lips..

00733 Views: 1,654
Published: 11 years ago

photos of peeling lips..

When I keyed this title into the engine there were more varied photos (than in the Image Gallery ) from years back including the banter of usual threads which opened up new horizons of information..

The photos intrinsic benefit to me as a new arrival was of confirmation of a condition which i found perplexing and was unaware of any other individual sharing until arriving on the forum.

The name "raisinlips-on-a-gooday" tells a short story initself and was the first name that popped into my head on arriving fresh to the forum...I've gone through the photos and have shared similiar symptoms with a few including the most recent poster here

A)joeschmo88,

B)montrealhomegrown ("December i will implement diet change")

C)Rubickscube("New with sensitive lips")

and have the wrinkly rasin stage resembling

D)"seattles ".....but improving!

At the start of the malaise and accompanying this though i had only the upper lip swollen?!, but both lips went white and peeled rapidly the cycle and replacement was daily! But the whole peeling thing and whiteness ceased after a few days.!! The yellow flakes at the time "reminded" me of a smaller version of the flatten corn you find in pet food feed for guinea pigs if you know what i mean and consistant to the size more with joeschmo88..the same indentation too. It didn't get worse as for some reason my body handled it at this size! This phase was short the wrinkly lips have been the longer phase and the one that i have now.

I didn't take photos at the time not thinking it important just a weird lip reaction...But thankfully there are enough photos here anonymous too to confirm a condition i share and have shared in the past with others.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.922 sec, (1)