CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Remember folks...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 3,892
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,619,724

Re: Remember folks...

You're right, there are a lot of shite "natural" health care practitioners, but are you saying that the multitude of studies showing the effectiveness of I.V. sodium ascorbate against cancer are invalid?

We are not discussing cancer. That is a whole different ballgame. But even there I would not focus on vitamin C. I prefer to attack cancer from a number of different directions including antimicrobials, cytokine stimulators, angiogenesis inhibitors, hyaluronidase inhibitors, germanium to boost white blood cells and to repair the bone marrow often damaged by mainstream therapy, polysaccharides to boost the white blood cell activity, thymus support, lactic acid cycle inhibitors, mitosis inhibitors, SOD/peroxide stimulators, anti-inflammatories, etc.

But since we are talking about megadosing of vitamin C are you really claiming that megadoses of vitamin C is without risks or side effects? And how does it address the various factors I listed above involved in cancer?

Check out the vitamin C foundation:

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/

I can post links to all sorts of foundations that will tell you that acids contribute to cancer and that you need alkalinizers like baking soda to fight the cancer. So two completely opposite trains of thought. So who is right? Actually neither. Again there is  a lot involved in the treatment of cancer.

Like I said, I'm all for whole foods and food state vitamins first, but sometimes they are not enough. Dr. Lam who is an expert in dealing with advanced AF cases would agree.

Everyone has their beliefs. My belief is that there are many more effective and safer ways to build the adrenals.  I have had a lot of success with the more subtle approach n the people I have worked with over the years. But if you want to believe in the shotgun approach then go for it. People here can read both sides and decide for themselves in mainstream style (shotgun approach) is best or natural (subtle approach) is best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

3.578 sec, (2)