CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Remember folks...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 3,866
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,619,768

Re: Remember folks...

Hveragerthi, I was just wondering if you work as a health practitioner? I resonate with your worldview, and you seem to have a wide range of knowledge pertaining to natural health modalities.

I primarily work as an herbalist, but also work with a variety of other healing modalities. I also do a lot of teaching/lecturing on alternative medicines. 

I started in mainstream medicine and was in it for 13 years. I left though due to the rampant corruption and just plain stupidity when it came to disease and healing disease. For example the doctors killed my grandfather by giving him heparin therapy 3 times in 4 months. This is a definite no-no. Heparin therapy should not be given more than once in a two year period. Otherwise the patient can develop deadly white blood clots (white thrombus syndrome) despite the drug being a blood thinner. This caused his final stoke. But this is just one of several stupid mistakes the doctors made while he was in the hospital including nearly drowning him on the IV fluids by running the fluids way to fast then not bothering to check this fact when his lungs suddenly started gurgling. If I had not come in that night they would have literally drowned him from the inside out.

I could write books on top of books about the horror stories of things I saw when I was in medicine. That is why I have not gone to a doctor in 29 years. Even when I was bit by a brown recluse, or had a 107F fever with the measles, or when I got side swiped by a van on my bicycle.......  I will take my chances with treating myself rather than go to a doctor.

I have been working with alternative medicines for 19 years, with herbs and ozone therapy being my favorites. But even alternative medicine is ripe with quackery and mainstream style approaches with no regards to safety.  For example the megadosing of vitamin C, especially in IVs. Anyone knowing medicine would understand that there are risks to doing this, especially since the excess vitamin C breaks down in to oxalates. And anyone understanding the chemistry would have known that the synthetic ascorbic acid extremely unstable and is rapidly broken down by moisture and heat. As I pointed out in earlier posts we tested this back in high school chemistry. Samples of synthetic ascorbic acid were subjected to light, heat and moisture. In ALL cases the ascorbic acid was completely destroyed by the time we tested for it 40 minutes later. I kind of wished we tested in 10 minute intervals to find out exactly when the last of the ascorbic acid was destroyed. Anyway if we think about it they are mixing the ascorbic acid in the IV solution, which immediately starts decomposing the ascorbic acid. Then they still have to set the IV up and infuse it, which all takes more than the 40 minutes we know this ascorbic acid is destroyed in. To make matters worse light further speeds up the decomposition of the ascorbic acid. Well the IV bags are clear and the rooms the patients are in are often brightly lit, especially so they can get the IV needle in and set up the IV and its drip rate.  Therefore the bottom line is that much of what is being infused in to people is no longer ascorbic acid. And anyone understanding alternative medicine would understand 1. That the shotgun approach is rarely safe and is mainstream style thinking. And 2. that vitamin C (ascorbic acid) DOES NOT requires bioflavonoids to function properly. Synthetic ascorbic acid does not contain bioflavonoids unless added. And I have never seen them added to IV ascorbic acid solutions. It is this lack of knowledge and common sense that makes me leery of many alternative practitioners as well. 

I have worked and talked with a few alternative practitioners (MDs that work in alternative medicines now) that I do respect because they understand these concepts. But they are few and far between.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (2)