CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking in the wrong place

Views: 2,629
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,619,591

Re: Looking in the wrong place

Hi Spud,
I do agree with part of what you said. Christians should not force their belief on anyone. It is actually something that is impossible to accomplish. If people do not believe it, or do not choose to believe it, that is their right. Even if they were forced by some pressure to this belief, inside their beings they would not really believe it. They would be living a lie just to please or to satisfy the pressure. God does not ask Christians to force their beliefs on people. God does not force Himself on people. He does not force people to love Him. He would not want to be in a relationship with a person that is forced any more than you or I would. Can you imagine your spouse being forced to love you and stay with you. This is not a pretty picture and you know we both would be miserable in that relationship. God has only asked Christians via the Bible to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. They are to tell the good news that Jesus saves. People have always had free choice to accept or reject it in the Bible. This is what Christians should do. They should share and tell, but not get mad and force God on anyone. This does not please God and yes, this is wrong. This good news will reach all the ends of the earth someday and I believe it either already has or is close to it as it was prophesied in the Bible. Oh, and by the way that is just another proof that the Bible is true. That is that prophecies that were given years ago have come true and many are being fulfilled now before our very eyes. The Bible does not tell Christians that they have a burden of proof on them. That is just not how God works or reveals Himself. God's ways are not the ways of man so sometimes it is hard for us to understand. Thanks for your reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)