CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Remember folks...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ciscokid Views: 4,077
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,619,947

Re: Remember folks...

I've repeated the original quote down below because I cannot tell you how much it resonates. The physical responses that would be induced by as you say, a shotgun approach have so often been as you describe. 'Mo is not necessarily betta', for starters. How many times would I feel *more* toxic when dosing up with vitamins, herbs, formulas, whatever, that was intended to target a specific thing.

In other words--- is what you say in your quote. To feel more toxic when adding supplements to a targeted purpose may effectively make an already taxed system, more taxed. How many times I have I experienced that?!?!? Well, too many.

I'm just slow I suppose. But by adapting this simple concept of when at all possible, find the food source first and let the body do what it does... well, all I can say is I have been having far superior results than the years of wandering up and down isles to find a supplement that addressed something I read. Your adrenal fatigue missive is so utterly simple in its approach, but I have to flat out tell you... that approach (and several others) have worked when the shotgun approach has produced the opposite.

Am not saying there aren't times when an exotic, aggressive approach is necessary. Of course there are. But have found over time that the approaches that you detail work far better, far more effectively, with far more predictability and sustainability that anything else I've done.

Again, kudos. And to again give thanks for your presence here. To say I and others owe you big time is to make a grand understatement.

>> Thank you very much. I have been working with alternative medicines for so long and have seen so many people improve from adrenal dysfunction with these simple suggestions. It is easy and often very quick to work. But a shotgun approach is not needed, and in fact can end up leading to a worsening condition or other side effects. A very simple concept that we see all the time in mainstream medicine, which hurts people all the time from using the shotgun approach. Basically they think they need a shotgun to kill a fly as opposed to the lighter and less damaging effects of the fly swatter.

"The fact is that we do not need massive doses of vitamins or minerals. This is the exact reason that the body works so hard to eliminate the excess vitamins and minerals it cannot use when people megadose. And all this work is just more stress on an already taxed system."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (2)