CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not looking.

bewnyfur Views: 3,165
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,620,049

Re: Not looking.

"Hunter I really do understand what you are saying, as this is how I also sense things. I call this spiritual belonging universal energy. Unlike a manmade god, it is just something that is there, it has no character, no form, it asks nothing of you, you do not pray to it."

This statement is contradictory, energy has a characteristic of power. God in the Bible is not manmade, God is perceived by the vital force(spirit) in us all. That concept is explained in the Bible. And the God in the Bible is explained as having no known physical form.
Prayer....Do you think about it? Do you contemplate meaning? Do you ask questions and reason? Do you speak words of affirmation?

" There are no manmade holy books to follow. It does not judge you, but this energy is there none the less."

Universal energy does judge, by this power being transferred.

" I have seen this energy leave a person when they die, I sense this energy in myself and others, I sense it in animals, plants, the environment, it is simply what in everything and everywhere."

This is the vital force(spirit) that the bible speaks of.

"There is no religion attached to my understanding, there are no rules, no moral standards made up by someone else. I don't have to serve others , or preach to others, I don't have to fear punishment, or long for reward, I can just be."

This is another contradictory statement, religion literally means attachment. And according to what you have written your understanding is attached to..."no rules, no moral standards made up by someone else. I don't have to serve others , or preach to others, I don't have to fear punishment, or long for reward, I can just be." You are attached to this idea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)