CureZone   Log On   Join
thank you bew!!!!

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
trust2009 Views: 2,618
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,620,285

thank you bew!!!!

you have me incurr in my mind the idea of HYPNOTOSIS. well well, " energy has a characteristic of power" Yes, thank you indeed. we are all mind set - can you live without asking your self ' what do i want'. In our condition we cannot. So what do we set in our subconsciousness, set to our mind to meet our expection come as a surprise and you will say, hoh ye, when it arrives. 95 per cent we live in this state of 'what i want' ( the law of attraction is a secret remember) that is in the toxication of the future or desired immagination set up to come.
Bew, what do you want from this power - is it something, is it not. Underwise you will not care to know about it. To whom you work for?
If you say that characteristic power of your biodiverisity in which you have been born then it is every Godly and not an expension of a mind set. oh yes, one said that you have to die and be born again and again rather then keep the dead on and on permenently, then keeping the system on and on to repeat the shit for those who hope to exploit and get rich. 'Yes, i want to be like that man, rich or...' Is this a mind set'
The prophets said that the world will have to end - why? It is that dead shit we carry on in our conscious to force the hell in our home.
You know they say that in our subconscious we have a will to a suicide - a real mind set and prophecy to hell to come.
i think we have a very angry, negative energy in our mind that is controlling us to kill each other - i feel it in every one. i feel we really need LOVE and that can come when we choose to be born again and tap the energy which is comeing from your immense qualilies of your living surrounding outside and within. you cannot deny that. what do you want?????????????? Peace and freedom from that shodew we fight for - the devil. jesus said you have to be born again, to something not in your memory exhausted and consumed, if we want to live. Be born to that you see already created by God - and you receive real Love. you live now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.639 sec, (1)