CureZone   Log On   Join
McCombs Plan for vegetarians?

fishnaked Views: 1,731
Published: 11 years ago

McCombs Plan for vegetarians?

Hello Dr, McCombs. I'm considering your McCombs Plan but it doesn't appear to have much flexibility for the vegetarian.

Much of my protein comes from legumes and nuts and seeds. The rest comes from eggs and dairy. Giving up dairy is no problem for me. However, I do not see how I could give up legumes and nuts and seeds without losing even more weight/muscle mass. Having gave up breads, grains, refined foods and sugars, I already find it exceedingly difficult to maintain my current 140 lbs with my active lifestlye. At 6' tall, I'm already too thin and energy deprived! I feel best at 150 lbs.

Are molds the reason nuts and seeds are on your "No Foods" list? If so, would roasting them in the oven solve the problem by killing the mold?

Do you have other ideas how I could work with the plan and not lose more weight? I'd like to gain if possible.

As far as legumes, lentils don't seem to give me as many symptoms as beans for some reason.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)