CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not looking.

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
bewnyfur Views: 3,022
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,620,653

Re: Not looking.

"You are looking at it from a "christian" standpoint that all spirituality is a connection with god, a "biblical god" if you wish, but that's because of your attachment to your religious belief."

What Christian standpoint are you speaking of?
You don't seem to know what you are talking about. I look at it from a multi-philosophical integrated standpoint. I explain it as Christian, because that is what this forum is about. My only religious belief of importance to this forum is James 1:27. All power is in the hands of God, That is why God is explained as OMNI-POTENT...ALL POWER. All perceived spirituality is not necessarily connected with God.

"Spud has explained to you fervently that her spirituality is free from any organised religious spirituality and to any attachments within any religions.

You are constantly implying that she contradicts herself because spirituality to you is embedded into parameters that you've chosen, "religious spirituality"."

I am not connected to any organization..religion means attachment...literally, read it again.
The statements were contradictory, it is akin to someone saying" I believe that I do not believe." Spirituality is the condition of vital force within a being, it is attached to the physical body. The separation game is something that people love to do but the fact is EVERYTHING is interconnected. Everybody believes and relies on something.

Origin:
1150–1200; ME religioun (< OF religion) < L religiōn- (s. of religiō) conscientiousness, piety, equiv. to relig(āre) to tie, fasten (re- re- + ligāre to bind, tie; cf. ligament) + -iōn- -ion; cf. rely

"Spud has not contradicted, she has simply separated her
spirituality from your "religious-based spirituality".

From that you have concluded an "attachment" for the same.

She is not attached to anything but her own spirituality, for as she said "I can just be", is that not clear enough Bewnyfur ?"

That is Spuds religion. It is Spuds attachment. It's a perfectly clear contradiction, which is fine. Contradictions happen. Accept them when they happen, tell the truth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (2)