CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking in the wrong place

Views: 2,788
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,620,670

Re: Looking in the wrong place

Some day every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. That includes everyone on this forum even you. You may not believe it now, but someday you will. That's why it's such a good idea to really seek what is the truth and not just create in your mind what you would like to believe and tell that to yourself over and over until you have completely brainwashed your mind into believing this nonsense. It is your God given right to do so, of course, if that is what you choose to do, but, some of us have learned that believing the truth is not all that bad. In fact, it is the truth that sets us free. The more we grow in it the more freedom we have. I realize that many posting on this forum claim to be X Christians. Many have been abused and hurt by a religious system that calls itself Christianity. That is why so many of you are bitter and are trying desperately to convince each other that there is no God. That is why you are trying to convince others of that. This will not make it any less true. You may be able to convince the weak with no spiritual roots in the things of our God, but you will never be able to convince someone who has a real strong relationship with the living God. Don't lose your soul over what someone did to you in the past. Don't lose your soul over what an abusive group did to you. I understand more than you think because I've been through it. I still do not attend an organized church. I just don't trust them. I do seek the living God. I talk to Him and He talks to me. I have found that truly His yoke really is easy and His burden really is light. I know what it is like to have a burden and yoke put on me by the religion of so called Christianity. This is not the way of God. It is the way of man for many love to lord over others. It was good that you left that abuse, but don't lose your soul over another man's sin. Seek the true God.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)