CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flush w/o eating properly first

glen j Views: 725
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 162,085

Re: liver flush w/o eating properly first

Howdy.

Please dont take this to be offensive, it is not meant to be.

I think the simple fact that your lunch consisted of 15 peanut butter cups (I'm assuming these are simply little ecups of peanut butter) indicates you are definately NOT ready to do a Liver Flush and perhaps will not be so for a couple of weeks.

Is peanut butter the norm for your lunch or was this an abnormality? It's hardly the foundation of a good diet. Is your normal diet good? High in fresh fruit and vegetables, preferably organic, whole grains like brown rice? Low in saturated fats, simple sugars and processed foods? Regular bowel movements? (perhaps a too personal question, but it's mentioned ALOT on these forums)

As suggested, do some research into properly preparing for a flush. I myself plan on doing my first in under 2 weeks, but have been preparing for a number of weeks on top of a number of years of a pretty damn healthy Diet and a focus on internal well being.

Peace,

Glen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)