CureZone   Log On   Join
The Control of the Masses.....

Views: 2,856
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,622,100

The Control of the Masses.....

Hi Spud: This is my first time on this forum - I would never stress myself out by coming to such a subject matter because of the inability of people who follow a "prescribed religion" to really open up, break down the walls which hold their minds hostage, and have a wonderful, stimulating, debate on the subject.

Just sort of wandered in here and now I am out the door. Don't know how you do it however, just would like to confirm that I feel exactly as you do. I find love, spirituality, a connection to everything such as plants, non-human animal species (who also have a soul, not just humans) and the energy around as my connection to a higher level - but will never, ever adhere to the misogenous dogma of any man created religion - they control the minds of the masses while the few at the top are exempt from limitations, .......

I admire your perseverence!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)