CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Control of the Masses.....

spudlydoo Views: 2,643
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,622,122

Re: The Control of the Masses.....

Hi 34548, I share your views on energy, and on manmade religions. It does interest me how people get caught in these belief systems, and what the incentives are to stay in them, particularly women, knowing how some belief systems view women, I cannot understand why women adhere to these belief systems, but I'm still learning.

I also find it a reflection of wider society, that many people seem to need to see a result, from any learning or teaching they engage in. For example, I have a christian friend, who will only discuss christianity with others, if there is a chance that she can convert them. She sees no point it discussing her beliefs, unless there is the chance of an end result in favor of her belief system. I see the same in relation to many people who study any subject at a tertiary level. They study to gain the knowledge to get a job, or improve their financial position, but I rarely see people who study just for the sake of learning. I think as a society we have become so result orientated, that this effects not only our academic views but our spiritual views as well.

I'm interested in learning about beleif systems, particularly christianity, (this is the belief system I come into contact with the most), and this forum is a great place to learn about the belief system, and the people who adhere to it, even the ones, (and there are only a very few), who are not very civil, they may not realise it, but they are teaching people about themselves and their belief system as well. So it is worthwhile engaging in discussion with all these people.

regards, spud :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)