CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not looking.

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
spudlydoo Views: 2,603
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,622,345

Re: Not looking.

Bewnyfur, I have Aspergers, and I would love language to have never changing, single meaning, words. Things would be so easy for me if there was just one world wide, accepted dictionary, that had set meanings for all English language words. I have had to learn over the years, that this is not the case. I have had to learn that words can have several meanings, that words can differ in meaning from one country to another, from one culture to another, and even from one person to another. Language is dynamic, and I've struggled with this my whole life. I have learnt to use the context of the words used, to try and judge the meaning, and I still have problems with this sometimes.

When you have asked me to clarify, I have done my best to do so, but many times you do not ask, you tell me what your meaning is, (or quote your dictionary at me), then proceed to tell me I am lying, dishonest, or I am just plain wrong. As you can imagine, this wears thin after a while. I do ignore some of your queries, because I suspect that your reasons are not those of genuine effort to understand my meaning, but are an attempt to put forward your own view as being the correct view. Often, it appears to me, your queries are just a forward for your accusations, so I take them as rhetorical, much like the post that this is in reply too.

I have explained to you that I don't believe in absolute truth, I don't think that your idea of truth is the same for everyone. I have also explained that, from what I have experienced, truth can change. This is what I mean by liquid truth, (this was a term that IC originally used, but I found it a good fit for my own view). You are free to think that my view is wrong, this does not make it so, except for yourself, this also does not make your view right, just right for you.

Reality, is much the same for me. What one person perceives as real, solid, tangible, may not be the same as what another perceives. There are things that are widely accepted as being real, those things that are able to be examined by most people, seen , felt, touched, heard, smelt. Then there are those things, such as any faith based belief system, that cannot be examined, that cannot be seen, felt, touched, heard, smelt. For me, faith based, belief systems are not part of reality, because they cannot be examined, but instead require a willingness to believe, rather than a belief based on physical examination.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (2)