CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking in the wrong place

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
spudlydoo Views: 2,668
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,623,002

Re: Looking in the wrong place

Rainy day, do you think there is something bad about being well educated? I am well educated, and I'm proud of this achievement, it has taken many years of hard work to attain the level of education I have. As for the "in crowd",, perhaps you might explain what you mean by this. I don't belong to any crowd, my beliefs are my own, and I hardly think I constitute a crowd.

Curezone is about educating instead of medicating, and there are protocols promoted on curezone that are just as dangerous as some mainstream medical practices. It takes an education to think for yourself about what is right for you.

As for my statement about arrogance, it wouldn't matter what your beliefs are, if you think your truth applies to everyone, that is arrogant.

" Or, you may be just using this tactic to give your views some extra teeth. God knows you need it and anything else you can grasp at to convince yourself of this lie."

lol, my views are my own, so they don't need teeth, it doesn't matter to me whether you or anyone else shares my view. My views are true for me, so cannot be a lie. I cannot convince myself of something I already believe.

" Yes, I imagine that this belief does bring a person a good deal of peace if they really believe it. It is not a rational belief; it makes no sense. "

My beliefs are rational, they don't make sense to you because you believe differently. I find it very difficult to understand how you can believe in an invisible, but supposedly all powerfull or knowing god, when there is no proof that this imaginary being even exists. To me that is not rational, and makes no sense whatsoever. To me, your beliefs are no different from a belief in santa claus, invisible pink unicorns, easter bunnies, or any other such nonsense.

"Yes, I do agree that all these beliefs cannot all be right. And, I also want to add that the possibility of your being included in those that are wrong is just as great as the others."

I also agree with this, I could be as wrong as anyone else, but I'm not saying that my beliefs are the only correct or true beliefs, my beliefs are true for me, thats it. You are the one claiming that your beliefs are true for everyone.

I sure there are many motivations for christians to try and spread their beliefs, some may do it for brownie points, some may do it for control, power , a feeling of superiority, a need to have others share their delusion, I don't know. Your analogy suggests you think that you have a duty to try and save others, maybe that is your motivation.

Unlike the child in your analogy, I am an adult, and can think for myself, I don't need saving from your imaginary dangers. Would you go around warning children about imaginary cars that only you could see?

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)