CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking in the wrong place

trust2009 Views: 2,650
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,623,002

Re: Looking in the wrong place

I love this very much for if hearts are like yours and i am desparate, angry, disturbed, confused, helpless all because i am in a wrong forced condition or emotion or duty or work or relationship or relegion or obedience, or politics, what ever, you will have the kindness to show the wrong and save my soul. You have the power of love in your heart to see me in what I am and the power to make me understand that I am not that i am really am. My body in my soul in order live the life give to us from God nature and his love to life. It is very hart to find people willing to do this nowadays. Mooji said no one wants you free and that reflect all of us. No one wants to love first ( subjectively). and you know why, very well. there is an understanding from a heart that really allows livings to live rather then to be contolled under a mind for a shit things. you are greater then a thing you fight for or die. do not be fooled. one has to be darkened and stupified or witched so that he allows himself to be controlled and littled by a thing. if you are great and learn about a thing, a mean, to be used well to make you greater by showing it to others - then you are like the sun.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)