CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OP Not helping as expected

IvanDrvaric Views: 1,806
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,606,221

Re: OP Not helping as expected

Hojla,

About that problem:

>Also I have a bit of lower back problem which keeps >appearing again and again, OP didnt help that either.

To my experience OP is far away from being enough for solving this problem. ON your place Iwould make the plan for alkalizing body.

The fastest way of doing this is:
drinking green vegetable juices and stay in hunger at tleast two hours after drinking at least of 1/2 l of green juice.

How to make green juice:

1) carrot ( green part and root part ),
celery, spinach

2) nettle juice

3) wheatgrass juice from home grown wheatgrass

4) pineapple, celery, green part of carrot

5) coconut water

6) dandelion juice

When which juice: As the season serves you.

If you are on the way or travelling a lot then making smoothie is more practical.
But during intensive part of healing I would use juicing method maybe even fasting with juices when you get used to vegetable juices.

During season also use blackberries, blueberries or raspberries...so that you pick fresh or buy fresh just for that day. I would read the book of Ann Wigmore or Steve Meyerowitz on wheatgrass juice healing and growing
( specially if you live in urban area this book should enocurage you how it is also possible to make your own
medicine at home even if you live in urban town ).

Good luck,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.483 sec, (1)