CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking in the wrong place

spudlydoo Views: 2,641
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,623,432

Re: Looking in the wrong place

I agree, I know many people who are self educated, as well as those that are formally educated, and a person certainly does not need to have degrees to be able to think for themselves.

I also think that brainwashing people is wrong, this is why I strongly disagree with teaching religion in schools, or to children. Spiritual beliefs are something that I think should be left to the individual to decide for themselves, not something that is brainwashed into them at a young age.

I do understand that you believe that the bible god is real. This is your truth. This was not my point, my point is that while this may be true to you, it is not an absolute truth for anyone else, unless those people believe the same as you. A belief in whatever god/gods is exactly that, a belief, you cannot prove its true, you have to believe and have faith that it is true. You cannot compare this to belief based on evidence.

Your god is imaginary, to me, I cannot examine your god, I cannot see, touch , smell , taste or hear your god. Perhaps in the future there will be the technology to do measure these things, but as for now there is not, so I will go with the evidence, which tells me that your god is imaginary.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.436 sec, (1)