CureZone   Log On   Join
Colloidal Silver Tyndall in clear batch also cathode length

intanet Views: 2,183
Published: 11 years ago

Colloidal Silver Tyndall in clear batch also cathode length

I'm new to the process but not unread. My poor little head hurts from all the conflicting info on the net concerning just about every aspect of the CS making process. Almost every point has a counter point which makes one feel unstable. So I feel like I'm on my own in figuring things out. Reading, reading, reading. Experimenting, experimenting, experimenting.

A question about clear vs yellow:

In the clear vs yellow debate, where some say "yellow means it has agglomerated (large particles) while others say, "if it ain't yellow, there's no silver in the solution" I have a question. I'm following the basic purity rules...clean glass, pure distilled water (and nothing else added), 9999 silver, and various power sources but mainly the four 9 volts. I also have used the current limiting voltmeter method using the four 9 volts batteries and a 33k ohm resistor. But the other day, without current limiting, I made a nice clear batch (using just four 9 volts) that had a nice tyndall laser beam after about 45 minutes. From what I have read, the laser beam reveals the silver particles are present (provided that the water was uncontaminated)? So I'm thinking that, if you get a laser beam in a clear batch, and the laser is revealing that silver particles have been achieved, why do I need to cook it till it's yellow?

Another question about anode and cathode:

I saw a guy on youtube who said you don't have to have equal size silver wires in the wlater. That the silver wire that you connect to the negative battery terminal just has to make contact with the water. It's the silver wire connected to the positive battery terminal that the silver sinters off of and needs to be of a good length. Anyone ever heard of this?

Thanks for your response.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)