CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about posture....

00733 Views: 2,088
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,574,875

Re: Question about posture....

I think one needs to take risks and wonder and speculate..investigate other larger rock pools spread a wider net. sure theres an increase chance in trawling in matter to be thrown back in the water but you increase the chance of amassing more knowledge and possible links..and stepping stones to understand how interrelated everything is. Who would have imagined BSC and hamburgers and a young adult laying in bed dead and linked?

I'm sure people had to sit down and laterally brainstorm there before finding a lead.

Sure there's a vital beauty in rational logical thinking and in the same breath a beauty in the speculative lateral which is inclusive of intuitive based gut feeling...but manages to hit the nail on the head.

Answers and sign posts and links to the next stepping stone too have come out of what people at first thought were mistakes...With respect...it's hurtfull to those you call idiots...the jesters to the king and queen were by far from "fools"....and the "simpletons" ...i have worked alongside...have astounded me by such profound deep wisdom...you'd think that they lifted it from a philisophical book it's stuff that no rational thinking and text books can reach...!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)