CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about posture....

00733 Views: 2,201
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,624,876

Re: Question about posture....

For example...in my wanderings and meanderings i came accross this that may proove useful for some people here regarding obcessive and compulsive tendancies....

HISTAMINE is an overlooked neurotransmitter..some people are gentetically programmed to produce too much HISTIMINE, a condition known as histadelia, and this can make a person EXCESSIVELY COMPULSIVE AND OBSESSIVE... High histimine types have a faster metabolism and therefore use up nutrients at a fast rate. Many are on the "lean side". Without good nutrition they can easily become nutrient deficient, which can precipitate patches of deep depression...( could this be related and linked to the frequent mention of compulsive lip licking and biting too?)

You can have a blood test to check this HISTIMINE LEVEL out..Since histamine is detoxified by methylation, check your homocysteine level too..

Responds well to Vitamin C B3 B12 and folic acid which someone with high histamine levels can be deficient of....

I lifted this one from a book : which i think if i mentioned would breach stuff and be considered advertising. So i'll just mention that
he has written one on the optimum nutrition for the MIND which may interest those who don't like being on prescribed antidepressants which from what i have read, w, saw improvement with EC whilst on, but for others who are hesitant to take them..this is an option to consider as are other techniques to relieve negative moods.

I truly hope this inconsequential drivel may be of some benefit to some people here, especially in sincerity a particular a person who with some force majeure...has a tendancy to express their frustrations by yelling at the monitor screen!!!

Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)