CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I going crazy? I am at wits end here!

fecalodor Views: 2,855
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,624,942

Re: Am I going crazy? I am at wits end here!

Mary88 dont be too hard on urself. The fact is that this odor problem exists. It shouldnt be strange for anyone or animal to smell like feces, food consumed or blood for that matter. What is really strange is why most people dont smell like this. What is the bodily mechanism/process that prevents such odors in most people. A dog, for example, doesnt wipe with tissue paper yet its considered abnormal to smell like feces or food. There's this radio presenter that admits that he cares more about dogs than humans. And whenever anyone calls his weekly animal show to complain about their dog smelling like food, he immediately freaks out. He's like, "that shouldnt be happening... Are you feeding the dog HUMAN FOOD??? DOGS CANT DIGEST HUMAN COOKED FOOD!!!" You know why dogs cant digest our food? Well, same reason humans shouldnt be eating cooked foods only. I remember feeding my dogs cooked human food, and they would pass most of it out undigested. Mary, before I elaborate further, do u smell like food or feces? Do u have scars on your body from accidents, surgery, or has ur body EVER been traumatized by needle injections? Ever had Amalgam fillings or tooth done? Please Mary, answer me these.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)