CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FDA: Glaxo, Merck vaccines OK despite pig virus

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
rsslm Views: 2,025
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,622,809

Re: FDA: Glaxo, Merck vaccines OK despite pig virus

Yes how strange the DNA is from a pig. The H1N1 virus is also from a pig virus AND a human virus AND an avian virus. Ah it is a strange world we live in. I am sure there is no connection.

Just as there appeared to be no connection with the "polio vaccine" and the increased incidences of dozens of strange cancers showing up decades later. However in the case of the "polio vaccine" the appearances were false.

18 May 2010

Polio vaccination is NOT what we were SOLD

"New studies have found that SV-40, a major contaminant of the polio vaccine until 1963, not only existed as a latent virus for the lifetime of those exposed to the vaccine but was being passed on to the next generation, primarily by way of sperm, something called vertical transmission. This means that every generation from now on will be infected with this known carcinogenic virus. There is also compelling evidence that some polio vaccines manufactured after 1963 may contain SV-40 virus.

What makes the SV-40 contamination disaster of such concern is its association with so many cancers – including mesothelioma, medulloblastoma, ependymoma, meningioma, astrocytoma, oligodendroglioma, pituitary adenoma, glioblastoma, osteosarcomas, non-Hodgkins lymphoma, papillary thyroid carcinomas, and anaplastic thyroid carcinomas.

The Federal government has gone to enormous lengths to cover up this association, despite the powerful scientific evidence that this vaccine infected at least a hundred million people worldwide with this carcinogenic virus." Doctor Russell Blaylock MD

Forced Vaccinations, Government, and the Public Interest

It is beyond clear to ME that the SV-40 carcinogenic viruses did NOT just happen to be included in the "polio vaccine", they were deliberately put in to seed a long term population reduction. In fact the more I learn about the development of AIDS the worse this episode gets.

So the question you HAVE to ask yourself is "Is a SV-50 type of carcinogenic virus contained in the "political pandemic vaccines" being shoved down our throats?" You can probably guess my answer.

http://healthyprotocols.com/2_pandemic_update.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)