Dr. benjamin arichega in tijuana

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
boatman Views: 7,069
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,625,106

Dr. benjamin arichega in tijuana

google him,call him, he is searchable here on curezone.he was Hulda Clark s dental man.

if my info is old,and he is gone we'll find someone else.

your bad tooth is 2 teeth away from PRIMARY liver meridian, BUT there are secondaries and it all gets so complicated as there are all sorts of secondary variables.

my bad tooth was 1 tooth away from lung primary meridian, but cleaning it out solved my problem and saved my life.

ALSO your bad gums---you must start brushing your teeth ASAP 3x a day with 1 drop of 100%oil of oregano( or 8 drops of the 12% if thats all u can find. on natural best u can find(tom's or something) tooth paste.it has cured all my friends gum problems to amazement of their dentists!

investigate oil pulling too here at CZ.if you want to go that far.

call celia at the herb corner and go over all this w/her

321-757-7522 i have emailed your other info to her--she might have another wrinkle on this.

this tooth and infection under it in jawbone is overwhelming your immmune system.gum disease not helping.

let me know what she says.....

we must get to the bottom on this....if go to interferon(yuch) and you FAIL you will be on a liver transplant list from the damage...in your shape it will put u in BED for 1 yr. success or not.i have been thru this w/ my best friend before i knew all this.....it is not pretty....he says he will not go thru it again its so bad.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)