CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I going crazy? I am at wits end here!

fecalodor Views: 2,829
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,625,426

Re: Am I going crazy? I am at wits end here!

Hi Mary, A certain Dr Bob Marshall practises quantum physixs and he believes that scars from cuts, wounds,etc can lead to digestive problems. He has medicine to help "such scars heal". I also have scars and I smell like anything I eat and feces. Althogh Dr Marshall treats just humans, when i emailed him about my problem he responded by saying its a digestion-problem and recommended the drugs im supposed to be taking in between cooked food. Just like the pet DR, Dr Marshall also believes neither animals nor humans can continue digesting cooked food. I must say i had stopped eating vegetables and fruits before developing this odor stuff. Mary, since our odor problem is similiar, did u also stopped eating fruits N veggies before getting to this point? Have you tested for mercury and other toxic metals? i beleieve this problem is as a result of the liver being impaired by toxins. The toxins could be released from candida or mercury, etc. These toxins shut down the liver so it cant produce enough digestive enzymes. Therefore, any food we eat just rots inside us and smell out. This kind of situation can only increase bad bacteria in the stomach, not just candida. Remember, if someone has a fistulae, they develop our fecal odor problem. And wats a fistulae? A fistulae is a cut/scrap in the rectum/anus now infeceted by any bad bacteria (not neccessarily just candida). So any bad bacteria can cause this smell. So after getting rid of the toxins impairing the liver, its important to also take antifungals to get rid of d bad bacteria. Let me know Mary if uve done Mercury test before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)