CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are you spamming for moreless/monkeytime?

Views: 6,939
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,625,827

Re: Are you spamming for moreless/monkeytime?

So if a person say, breaks the law and says to the judge "I did not kill that person so help me god I didn't"

You are saying that because god is mentioned, god is implicated in the case?

You cannot see the wood for the trees can you?

That person/s is using "god" as the platform to denigrate liberals (liberal monkeys), accuse ALL liberals of murdering 48,000,000 babies and label them as "domestic enemies" "evil liberals" etc., etc., all in the "name of god"?

No bewnyfur look further into the message and the "history" of the author and you might just concur.

Now does one have to draw you a picture? Have you not read
"monkeytimes" posts just recently? or "moreless's" post in the past?

Have you not been aware of "refreshed" being used like a "carrier pigeon" to deliver his "spam"?

bewnyfur, have you not noticed the ABSENSE of "refreshed" from the "Christianity (Biblical) Support/Discussion Forum # 2" since she/he violated the forum five days ago?

Did you not also observe that she returned to the "Ask Moreless: pH Balance, Alkaline/Acid Balance" forum yesterday to spread more of her/his rhetoric to go along with the "spam" that she had already violated the forum with 5 days ago?

You now say to me:-

[[[Perhaps you should desist your ignorant comments.]]]

Are you so naive and so condescending bewnyfur to continue to harass myself and others to make yourself right?
Don't push it my friend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)