CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver Tyndall in clear batch also cathode length

intanet Views: 1,838
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,626,303

Re: Colloidal Silver Tyndall in clear batch also cathode length

Once again, thank you Tom for taking the time to explain this. Lab testing is out for me, that is, until my husband finally hits the lotto. The bottom line is effectiveness. And so far, I have been treating a number of things with no result. Congestion, ear infection, fungus, sinus infection etc. I have been reading on this forum and other places about dosages. Even upped the dosage to 6 oz a day for a few weeks but nothing. So I'm thinking my CS stinks (heh). I'm leaning towards the atlasnova.com process. An economical current limiting process using the voltmeter and 33k ohm resistor. Takes me about 4 hours to "cook" a 12 oz batch but I don't care about time as long as I'm making a decent CS. But still, whether using his process or just the four 9 volts, I'm struggling with the fact that I haven't seen results in my product. Even did the milk test where you put CS in one batch of milk and no CS in the other and see how long the CS milk batch lasts without fermenting. Next day they both fermented. Ran the test three times.

I was looking a the Silvergen myself. They have a special offer (at least as of May 2010) where they will also give you a second set of silver wires free with purchase so that was nice. Still thinking about that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.531 sec, (1)