CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Epsom salt & Water Question...Is this normal??? Please advise!!

Cyrulis Views: 1,576
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 162,691

Re: Epsom salt & Water Question...Is this normal??? Please advise!!

could be normal and culd be not normal; in my experience if you don't have at least light diarrea before 10pm oil drinking (assuming you are using Clark's protocol)it could mean there is traffic in your large intestine and it takes too much time to get bowel movement and therefore I believe it takes another route to eliminate all salts (along with water). all that means usually less efective results of the Liver-Flush (I believe spasms in the guts in part put pressure on the liver and that is not desirable).

as far as dehydration- yes, everyone of us should keep in mind that this is a possibility and that's why after Liver-Flush you will usually want same salty food; and I strongly beleive it is super important to all of us that have Addison's or adrenal fatigue. as you know, water follows salt and massive salt exit because of empsom salts could throw us out of balance. if something- drink a bit of water with Sea Salt if body lets it know it needs. no panic, just keep in mind.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)