CureZone   Log On   Join
So what do we do now?

Roooth Views: 1,870
Published: 10 years ago

So what do we do now?

So we've done our research, improved our health and diet and become an advocate for a healthy lifestyle. How can we do more to help others?

I'd be interested in ideas about how to do this and volunteer. I already do what I can to be an example and talk to anyone who is interested. Even so, for many of these people, routine and peer influences are must stronger than common sense and the idea of improved health. I would think the best way to influence our ever growing (literally!) society would be to spread these ideas to people while they're young, college aged, while they still feel good and are not mired in family or food routine.

That sounds ideal. I wish I knew of a method to help spread concepts of taking responsibility for your health, nutrition density and most importantly, that health food can be wonderfully flavorful! (I think it's this last component that is killing health in America the most - the way American's prepare veggies, they are gross! I make great veggies, tho.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)