CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help so many problems

KarenH Views: 1,927
Published: 11 years ago

Please help so many problems

Ok, I have only had the Mirena for about 7 weeks and let me tell you I have every side effect you can think of. I was so glade I found this page. To start off I have not stopped bleeding since I got this put it, I feel sick all the time, I have pimples all over and never did before, my feet are always red and very swallow, I go off the deep end for nothing, which isn't like me. I have pain all the time. So I went to the Dr.'s and told them I didn't think this was right for me and told them all the information that I have found. Well first off they told me that it wasn't the IUD that was causing these things and that I should believe everything I read about. I said well I have never had any of these problems before. So they sent me for a sono and come to find out I know have massive ovarian masses, they sent me for a scan of my legs because they though I might of had blood cloths and that is why they were so big, but that came back fine. So now they are trying to tell me all of my problems are not from the IUD and from the masses but I never had them before as I had a sono about 1 month before I had the IUD put in. So I told them I wanted it out and they are telling me to give it sometime and they wouldn't take it out. Help I don't know what to do anymore, do I go to the ER and tell them or try to find another DR. please help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.406 sec, (1)