CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help so many problems

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
More
Ginger1976 Views: 1,556
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,627,679

Re: Please help so many problems

I gained weight, got a skin rash that makes my hands bleed, got itchy rashes on other body parts, and experienced fatigue and depression. My beautiful, thick, red hair is falling out in handfuls. I put a garbage can next to my tub so I can put it in there instead of letting it fall to the drain as it falls out while running my conditioner thru it. There are scabs on the back of my scalp and the lymph nodes on the back of my neck are swollen. I've had blood tests, and am anemic, but no other problems. I also developed a cyst on my kidney that is bleeding (not sure if that could be related or not). The salon loves me because I have to have a facial wax every couple weeks... yep, facial hair. Blah! Never had that before. I'm only 33!
My doctor said that I was probably depressed from my tour in Iraq, that my Depression was causing my weight gain, and the rash was probably dermatitis (even though the dermatologist could find no cure or reason for it).
I am a very happy person, normally. I had a good time in Iraq, well, as good as I could make it and gained much from my time there. I was not depressed. I went from being a very muscular 155 to being a fat, tired 187 lbs. I gave up on working out because I was too tired and it didn't help.
I started drinking organic, raw, apple cider vinegar. It did help the energy a bit. Just a tblspoon in my bottle of water every day. I also went on a very strict diet and took on a very physical part-time job. That helped the weight go down. My friends noticed that I didn't eat enough, but when I try to eat "normal" amounts that I could before, I gain weight.
My hands get worse around my menstrual cycle. So bad that the skin peels off and I'm left with sores on my palms.
My doctor dismissed my concerns about Mirena being the possible cause. She wouldn't give me a referral to get it removed because she didn't believe it was a problem.
I went around her and tried to get into the women's health clinic to get it removed, but they have no appointments available.
So.... and i am NOT recommending this... I pulled it out myself. There was no pain. No problems so far, but it has only been a few hours. I will let you know if my skin condition clears up, my energy comes back, and my hair stops falling out in handfuls.
Best of luck to you! I really do feel your pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (2)