I am attempting to treat my sisters pet dog, it has calcification build up on the spine. It is pushing on the nerves. The dog is finding it hard to walk and holding his urine. I would say he only has weeks or a month to live.
Sister cant stop crying but most things are cure-able in this world right! only time is an issue with him.
The dog is a dachshund breed, it is very common issue with these breeds. He is still young which should help with the repairs.
I am attempting to treat him with the following to break away the calcification and bring down the inflammation. There is not many methods that can work quickly hence why I am using DMSO to get straight to the issue/area.
I believe DMSO can break/dissolve calcification and MSM can work internally.
1. Shaved his back over the spine - (trying to get better penetration)
2. Apply drops of Magnesium oil and minerals over spine (Magnesium has shown to help with calcification, this should get pulled in with the DMSO)
3. Apply 15ml DMSO 70/30 over the spine (Trying to dissolve the calcification)
4. 1 teaspoon of MSM in food (Internally working on calcium deposits)
5. 1/2 teaspoon of ZEOLITE (to help with body recovery, pathogens)
6. Cage him for some of the day
Please if anyone else has good ideas or studies on calcification please reply.