CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver Tyndall in clear batch also cathode length

intanet Views: 1,865
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,627,015

Re: Colloidal Silver Tyndall in clear batch also cathode length

trust2009

I agree about being food for wolves. The knowledge seeker is at a disadvantage because there are many things at work here. So many blown up claims, so much miss information coming from either the unscrupulous merchants, and those who think they know but don't, and those who would like to keep something potentially powerful (at pennies a batch) out of our hands.

Since starting on this quest for knowledge, (and boy, have I read. Even dreamed about it a few times which shows how immersed I got in learning about this), it feels like I've been going to a school being "educated" by "professors" who all disagrees on very basic aspects of the process. I am now left to my own experimenting with a little question here and there on various forums hoping someone could offer some experiential insight. Bottom line is effectiveness. Last night I successfully made 4 batches all clear and all with a Tyndall. I am hopeful again. But the proof will be in the pudding. But perhaps I need to take mass quantities. Not this 1-2 tablespoons crap (:

If I find it effective in anything, I'll post back. Oh yeah, I forgot, I did cut myself the other day. It was a kind of a deep wound from my kitchen knife. I thought I'd take the risk and didn't even wash it. Just sprayed my homemade CS on the wound and on a bandaid pad. After about a half hour it stopped hurting, and after a few days it didn't infect, and healed up fine. Maybe I was lucky, maybe it was the CS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)