CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When can you eat after the flush?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
just_peachy Views: 2,144
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 163,007

Re: When can you eat after the flush?

I've experimented around some and found what works best for me is something like a large glass of juiced 'greens' around lunchtime the next morning, followed an hour or so later by either a banana or a salad. Then in the evening a light dinner, usually something like still crisp stir-fried broccoli and snowpeas. Plus, I drink a lot of water during the morning and afternoon to help replace what the Epsom Salts drained away. (I've heard orange juice is a good fast breaker, too, but I can't drink OJ on an empty stomach.)

However, a few flushes back I had a VERY strong craving for really fatty foods the next morning, so I listened and ate high fat for lunch. I felt a little 'gassy' the rest of the day, but did another round of Epsom Salts that evening and passed some good sized calcified stones the next morning.

Unless I get that strong craving again, I'll stick with the juices and lighter foods on the day after. Much easier on my digestive system.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)