CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help me with this frequency crap

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
luckydenabish Views: 6,328
Published: 11 years ago

Please help me with this frequency crap

I will be building my own blood electrification unit and my own electromagnetic pulse generator because I am broke and I have help from an electrician/electronics guy. What I was wondering however was should I electrocute my blood at the certain frequency bob beck mentions or make a device that changes frequencies automatically to hit all the frequencies in a row in a sequential way because I keep hearing all this crap about you need a specific frequency to kill a specific pathogen and I dont want to be searching for all of them I just want to annihilate em all at the same time is this how it works? Is the frequency specific practice only relevant to the electromagnetic pulse generator? ( the coil in Dr. Beck's video ) Should I "zap" (as you zap-heads call it) with the electromagnetic pulse generator for ten minutes at all the right spots and then change the frequency and zap again? Or can I just set it at the bob beck specs and zap everything with the electromagnetic frequency generator set on one setting and be confident that it gets all the little stupid bacteria, fungus, or virus, etc.? I am not even completely sure of everything I have so I wanna get it all feel me? What is the most effective technique? What exact devices have people had the most success with? I want to know so I can build my own to those exact specs. Are portable ones not strong enough? I am familiar that a Clark zapper is no good because the frequency it is set at doesn't penetrate enough. Also how come an electromagnetic pulse generator doesn't cause cancer? I may sound like I don't know nothing about this but all I really need to know is the frequency issue because I am confused. Dr. Clark says you need to target and Bob Beck says it will get it all. Also how come bob beck didn't live longer? When he was making the video he was coughing and stuff... Kind of ironic isn't it? That it the only time red flags popped up in my head about the bob beck protocol but the Science is solid.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)