CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks ...a couple more questions please?

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
just_peachy Views: 1,358
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 163,554

Re: Thanks ...a couple more questions please?

Through trial and error, I've learned a few things about the way my body responds to a liver flush. One, I need to drink a LOT of water all day and evening on 'flush night' but to stop at Least an hour before drinking the oil mixture. If I drink water past that, the oil seems to slosh around on my stomach and make me extremely nauseous or even causing me to vomit it all back up.

Also, I made the mistake of attempting to increase the amount of oil to 3/4 cup - once. Not going to try that again! It seems a 1/2 cup is about ideal for my body. Some people find they can take 3/4 cup, others find that just under 1/2 cup works well without causing them to be ill. Very small framed people may be able to use 1/3 cup.

Also, I can NOT fast on flush day. I have to eat something, usually an apple or banana and a really BIG mixed greens salad with no dressing. If I don't eat anything the entire day, the oil comes directly back up - and I do mean Directly. Very unpleasant. ~shudder~

Even the times it all came back up, if I managed to keep it down at least 30 to 40 minutes, the presence of the oil mix in my system caused the gallbladder and liver to dump their bile and push out stones anyway. Still, I much prefer not getting so ill!

Aside from making sure my stomach is 'dry' before drinking the oil mix, I also keep a few hard peppermint candies on hand. Peppermint is very good for soothing upset stomachs and if you very slowly let the candy melt and not crunch or chew it, it does help keep the nausea in check. What works for me is to drink the mixture, brush my teeth, pop in a peppermint, wash out the oil glass (so the smell doesn't make me ill in the morning) and go straight to bed with my head propped up on two pillows. If I start to feel ill before going to sleep, I just pop in another peppermint. I also 'talk' to my body about how much better it will be after a flush, encourage it to push the gunk OUT, and tell my stomach to just let the oil pass through and everything will be ok, just go to sleep, ... it works for me and keeps my mind focused on the positive aspects. It's almost like self hypnosis (or just boring myself to sleep! lol)

Benefits? Oh, wow, tons! More energy, clearer thinking, clearer skin, less acid reflux, less digestive problems, better sleep, less "monthly' emotional rollercoaster rides, much better moods, ... the list just goes on and on. Maybe not all is attributed to Liver Flushing alone, as I've improved my diet, done some bowel cleanses, and a few other changes, but liver flushing, by far, has given me the most immediate response. The days after a good flush, I feel Wonderful!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)