CureZone   Log On   Join
Vomiting, nausea, bloated stomach = normal LF aftereffects, or are they caused by wrong timing?

Views: 1,134
Published: 16 years ago

Vomiting, nausea, bloated stomach = normal LF aftereffects, or are they caused by wrong timing?

I did my second flush a few days back. I didn't get any stones out, and I vomited out the banana juice and orange juice I drank. I felt extremely nauseous and I had a bloated stomach for two days. Can someone please explain to me why I ended up with said aftereffects?

The day I drank the olive oil-grapefruit concoction, I kept running downstairs to get more grapefruit because the olive oil's taste was almost unbearable. Instead of drinking it in under 5 minutes, I drank the entire thing in 20. I also couldn't sleep even though I took ornithine pills (I ended up sleeping at around 3 am instead of 10 pm, as was suggested). I drank my fourth dose of Epsom Salts -water mixture two and a half hours after I drank my third dose.

Two days later though, I got these two things that look remarkably like stones (black, 2 cm in diameter). Is it possible to get stones out that late?

p.s. Even though I didn't get stones out, my skin did improve dramatically---my eczema's gone! For now, that is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)