CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Only the ladies will be interested in this part!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
More
Cheshire77 Views: 13,087
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,636,890

Re: Only the ladies will be interested in this part!

Hi Organicgirl,

I've looked a bit more into Adya Clarity and it certainly seems to be a powerful water purifier. I still don't really understand how it works, but it does seem to remove most minerals and algae from water, and probably most bacteria, parasites and fungi too.

The first key question is whether it removes all Candida from the GI tract. I think it might remove/kill free yeast. Not so sure about hyphal (fungal) Candida. However if all the free yeast is removed and the patient can resume a normal diet, the immune system may take care of the hyphal Candida. So, yes, I think this product has the potential to cure candidiasis. However this is speculative. I'm not saying it will cure candidiasis.

The second key question is whether Adya Clarity will kill your good bacteria. I think if it is a water purifier powerful enough to kill all the yeast and parasites in your bowels, then it will probably kill all your good bacteria too. When taken at a strength needed to knock out Candida it probably will knock out most every other microbe in your gut. In fact, therawfoodworld.com, the website that sparked the original interest in this product, and who sell Adya Clarity, claim that it "eliminates anaerobic bacteria". So you can say goodbye to your lactobacilli and bifidobacteria!

What I'm speculating is that Adya Clarity has the potential to largely sterilize the bowel. Is this a good thing? Well, if your life is a living hell from Candida, it probably is. It's not as healthy as having a gut full of good bacteria, but realistically, how many people who have had chronic candidiasis ever achieve this? Perhaps if the Candida is fully eradicated, it will be possible to stop taking Adya Clarity and start probiotics, or perhaps just take Adya Clarity periodically.

I guess another concern is what else Adya Clarity may do to the GI tract when taken at a therapeutic dose. There is no information on this. Is it safe when taken a tsp at a time? I know it contains minerals, but who knows how it affects the overall mineral balances. It could potentially cause deficiencies.

I must admit that I am worried by the fact that the only people on the web really testifying to the effectiveness of Adya Clarity for Candida are the Monarchs and John Gray (Men are from Mars...). These people just as enthusiastically endorse a number of other health products - all of which they just happen to sell (how convenient).

Keep us informed of your trial Organic Girl. This is very early days for using this product for Candida. There is so much we don't know about its effects. However it certainly seems to do something!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.203 sec, (2)