CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Show Of Hands?....Accident?.....BP

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
spudlydoo Views: 1,481
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,637,027

Re: Show Of Hands?....Accident?.....BP

Interesting, is there any actual physical evidence of these claims, or is this more speculation, and wanting to blame someone.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here. (In America)

9/11 terrorist attack: NWO, PTB, government plan.

Katrina: Some evil plan by TPTB, (pick whichever shadowy group you like).

The global financial crisis: NWO plan to destroy the world economy, in league with TPTB, (again, pick and choose whichever propaganda you want to accept as reality).

The gulf oil spill: see above.

Any natural disaster, corporate machinations, accident: see above.

What I'm hearing from people in the rest of the world:

9/11 terrorist attack in America: due to very poor intelligence gathering, bad government foriegn policy, probably has more to do with American imperialism and corporate greed, than religion.

Katrina: Natural disaster, (all countries get these from time to time), with very slow and poor response from the American government. Made worse by incompetent president.

The global financial crisis: Started by bad fiscal policy in America, lack of banking regulation, and allowing corporations way to much power and freedom. Causing problems for any countries in the world that followed the American example of fiscal policy.

The gulf oil spill: An accident, but brought about because of poor government regulation of corporate activity.

These are not necessarily my own views, but as I see people from all over the world, everyday, I have a good idea what people from outside of America are thinking and saying.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)