I learned something really HUGE about die-off from the modern herbalist and I actually experienced what he told me as the truth when I did what he said. He told me that people think that die-off is a good thing and a sign that the candida is dying. He said it actually is a sign that your liver is toxic/overloaded and it cannot cope with the waste and toxins released by candida as they "die-off", which makes you feel sick. He told me to do Liver Flushes which help to literally flush out the obstructions in your liver, so that it can more easily and effectively deal with the toxins and waste associated with candida and killing candida. After 3 flushes I had no more die-off, even though I was still increasing the dosages of the antifungals I was taking. If you have a healthy, fully-functioning liver, you won't be having that hard core die off and will actually feel fine/normal.