CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What I know about Candida

Cheshire77 Views: 3,992
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,637,566

Re: What I know about Candida

I think you can have an immune system that is only weakly effective in killing fungi, AND have an immune system over-reacting. This may sound like a contradiction, but they are actually two different things.

Typically what happens is that when your immune system is unable to protect your bowel from infection by fungus X, is that you develop a leaky bowel. The leaky bowel then allows all sorts of toxins and foreign particles into your bloodstream. This confuses the immune system because it is overwhelmed by what it perceives to be potential threats. It then over-reacts by attacking things that are not pathogenic. This causes allergies. Such an immune system can even start attacking itself. This is what they call "autoimmune disease".

Now this over-active dysfunctional immune system described above, can still be ineffective in killing fungus X. In fact it is more ineffective than ever, because it wastes its resources fighting imaginary enemies. Such an immune system can still benefit from immune boosting vitamins and minerals. This is because the immune system is not measured in a simple linear way like temperature (which is either hot or cold). The immune system is complex. What you need to do is boost aspects of the immune sysem that help it fight fungi.

I realise your main fungal problem is in your sinuses, but if you have a leaky gut, then this may well be the underlying problem that is weakening your immune system to the point where it cannot control fungi elsewhere in your body. This is why women with intestinal candidiasis (and leaky gut of course) are probe to vaginal Candida overgrowth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)