CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 20 year age difference for marriage ideal

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
spudlydoo Views: 1,903
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,641,029

Re: 20 year age difference for marriage ideal

Yep good point. I have several friends with older husbands, they are in their early forties, the husbands are getting close to retirement. Most of them fear that they will end up with some grumpy old man at best, and someone the ends up with dementia and needs to be cared for like a baby. It seems to be a common thing that a lot of men deteriorate quickly after retirement, particularly if the woman is still working.

My partner and I will retire at around the same age, so we can actually enjoy this time together, and as we are of a similar age, we share a lot of common interests and values.

lol, I always tell the young men that flirt with me, that I already have an adult child, and do not need another one, and the older men, that I still have a Dad, and certainly don't need another one of those :)

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)