CureZone   Log On   Join
I got my period!!! :) yippee

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More
holisticrae Views: 1,123
Published: 11 years ago

I got my period!!! :) yippee

So I know most of us women don't usually get all excited to bleed once a month, but it's been 6 months for me and I am quite thrilled! For any of you who have read my previous liver flush posts, you know I have been workin pretty hard to get these hormones of mine back on track. It's so rewarding to see that my effort is beginning to bear fruit :) THANK YOU UNY!!!!! You had suggested that I take the female formula 3x/day (for repair) and bentonite clay 2x/day (mainly for flouride removal). I have been way exposed to flouride which super throws off the thyroid, which in turn, will also throw off our female cycles. After completeling 9 liver flushes, I decided to take a month off and just remain bowel cleansing. While allowing myself to have some "comfort food," I also added the clay and female formula into my regime. I take the clay first thing in the morning and again before bed, and the female formula 3x/day.  So for just the past month, I've been doing this and POOF! I have a long awaited menses :) I actually got a round of applause from my roomies, lol. My physical appearance has changed as well for such a short laps of time. My breasts and rear have plumped up while my waist trimmed in. Wow! I did not do anything differently except add in the clay and female formula. Who needs plastic surgery when you have herbs?! But really, it's true.

Emotionally, I am beginning to experience a broader spectrum of the rainbow. Where it has been very hard for me to cry in the past, I start to tear up over little things that don't even concern me,  lol. My heart is becoming more sensitive. Not that i couldn't be supportive and loving before,  but I was more on the emotionally unavailable side. It FEELS so good!!! 

Thank you again everyone for all your support!

Much love 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)