CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BP Disaster Telegraphing

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
  Views: 1,947
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,642,887

Re: BP Disaster Telegraphing

Let's break this down in a "scientific" manner - because I am oh so 'floored' by the understanding of the science - i.e that ole beast that everybody loves to hate - in this here ole thread........

You got 666. Well lets take out one of the sixes. Why? Because I said so. Who dares to question the great blackngold......

So now we got two sixes. Just plain ole 66. Well.....

Back when the Stones were starting out. In the old Country. London England. Well they recorded a number called Route 66. But!!!!...................

It was a fake. The REAL Route 66 is here in the States. And they flagrantly ripped it off. Yet they walked a number of miles on that song. But it was all a con. Just a big conspiracy to rip off an American artist so Keef could get his fix. But I didn't think he started using until the late 60's??????? Well, I guess everything is not how it appears to be!!!........

Anyway. Mick wrote a tune. Some say he stole it from the Beatles. Well maybe not stole it.......

But certain people say the Stones were always two steps behind the Beatles. Satanic Majesties was just a rip off of Sgt. Pepper. Let it Bleed was a 'devilish' take on Let it Be. etc. etc. yada yada.

But hey people........ In this evil and down trodden world... wellll.....

You just can't always get what you want! And wouldn't ya know!!!!!

Well Mick talks about "my friend Jimmy"!!! Which is Jimi Hendrix!!!!

But wait. Was Mick so f***ed up he called Jimi, well, Jimmy ???? .........

Well actually no. He was referring to Jimmy Miller - who produced it. But!!!!!!

"Jimi" put out a song on Axis Bold as Love called 'If 6 was 9'. So ya take one of thoses sixes we have hanging from earlier in this post before I started getting off on scientific tangents - and well - ya flip it over to make a nine.........

And what do you have???????

Well some dirty people here might call it a ...sigh... sexua| postion. And hey! Britney and Paris were seen leaving the club together! So do the math!

I think it might have been more innocent then that though folks.... Paris's chihuahua had a tummy ache so they both left together to take it home and give it some R&R. Those Clubs can get to ya!!!!

I am glad we were able to work our way through this dire situation... just on the net..... and using science...... and not believing all of those websites with spooky music........

Her chihuahua hates that. Gives her an awful case of the winds.......................

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (2)