CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uh..........

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
queenofsheeba Views: 1,749
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,643,354

Re: Uh..........

Thank you for answering the question. It is intriguing to think this may be possible.

I will seriously embark on searching for patterns. Techniques are well established in advertising. To create such a direct visual or reference to a Gulf of Mexico oil fire in a movie before it happens is pretty stark tho. If those dots can be connected, I would want to know how this is possible.

May I ask however, in this particular movie called Knowing, would this be considered a direct black ops effort, or just the influenced type. Or would this be a coincidence? I don't know the lingo so am fumbling for words to ask the question properly.

And if I may, one other question... is there a movie or director that you could point to that you would deem to be a direct black ops thing? It would at least help in establishing a baseline.

Thank you for your response. It is courteous and serious and I receive it as such.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.562 sec, (1)