CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flushing People...Can You Help?

Views: 1,537
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 164,336

Re: Liver Flushing People...Can You Help?

Hi Mooney,

first of all, your strange pains in the shoulder radiating into the legs are absolutely not strange or peculiar to me.

I would say you are a first class candidate for flushing. These words come from an experienced flusher (17 so far) and it was amazing to me seeing my long list of symptoms fading or diasappearing.

Being scared to do a LF's according to the protocol of Andreas Moritz seems to me quite normal. A stone being stucked is the very rare exception. So don't be scared. Maybe you find somebody who has already flushed and can guide you during your first flush. Once you have done the first Liver-Flush you will be prepared for doing further ones. I am positive. If you follow the Moritz protocol there is only little chance to get sick. And even if some sickness over at night or the next days occurs, what you reward from Liver-Flush is worth it.

As a matter oft fact, like you I tried out a whole list of things but there was nothing that would have beaten LF's. You are talking about bright stool and food intolerances . Believe me both will improve over the time.

There are light years between a life with a stone free liver and a liver packed with stones. Not to mention all the toxins you probably have in your body. I would guess at present your body is fill of toxins and your liver is full of stones.
Good luck and blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)